6/16/08

Why Pay $9.95 a month? What's The C.A.T.C.H?

  1. S.O.R.R.Y my friend, don't be sad, but there is NO catch, not this time.
  2. This covers your access to the freebies and you also receive your own web site. You know I don’t like monthly fees, but I made an exception for two reasons –It is refundable and I just had to see what all the hullabaloo was about!
  3. The income earning system works like this: If you sign up someone under you, you will receive $1 of their monthly fee. Not just once, mind you, every month for as long as they are active. Gotta love those residual incomes!
  4. You can sign up to 5 people directly under you. If you sign up more than 5, then they “spillover” to your second level, which also gets you $1 every month. This continues on up to 7 levels.
  5. If this doesn’t make a lot of sense right now, that’s OK, it will once you really get into it.
  • I know, I know! You’re still not buying it. Well, you aren’t alone, neither was I at this point. What changed my mind? I tried it. No really, I tried it and it was all they said it would be. Within the first 10 minutes of searching through the freebies, I found some really cool stuff. I requested coupons, I ordered samples, I estimate about $50 dollars worth of coupons and products, IN TEN MINUTES! And then I went on and found more. Seriously, if you sign up (and you SHOULD), it’s a blast! Getting them in the mailbox is even cooler
  • OK, well that sells me on the freebies, so how about the income?
  • Well, it’s legit! I receive $1 dollar for every person in my group, EVERY MONTH! And to top it off, Freebie Force pays me twice a month — on time, every time! (Just wanted to note that Freebie Force does pay twice a month but you need to accumulate at least $15 to be paid. If you don’t reach $15, don’t worry, your earnings are held over until next payday. But it’s a cinch to achieve the $15 with the StarForce Team in your corner and by following some of my secrets below.)

The Thought Train: Mark My Words Below: You'll See How Easy This Is...

  • Tell your friends, family, neighbors, anyone who would enjoy freebies. Once you tell them how cool getting those freebies in the mail is (or once they see them), they will want to give it a try. There’s no need to be secretive about you receiving $1 for them signing up. It’s best to be honest and let them know that they can receive $1 for each of their signups too. It’s a win-win situation for you both.

  • If you have someone who wants to sign up but just for the freebies, that’s fine. If they aren’t interested in getting more signups, they don’t have too. Spillover from your upline will help fill up under them.

  • Once you sign up, you will have access on the StarForce Team site and some free advertising areas. You could also hang up flyers around town, share some of your freebies with friends, or leave a link to your site in your online signatures such as in your emails and forum posts.

  • OH my GOODNESS!.. this is one of my favorites...! This is how I do it and it works like a charm!...

  • I login to my back office on my website everyday

  • I click on each FREEbie category one at a time (like featured products,clothes,food & drink, electronics etc.)

  • I just stroll down the list and request every FREE product there is, one by one.

  • Then as they come in the mail, I give a lot of them away FREE to people that needs or want the items. Most of the time, they join the program because they want to keep getting Free Stuff every month. Heck..I don't blame them.

  • I tell them how I receive a lot of different items in the mail every month without having to pay S&H. Well most of the items I receive are FREE and clear(NO Shipping)
I said I trulllly Love this Program!..! I think I'm addicted...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just seen the videos, I'm getting ready to load my debit card with $10 right now, it says that you can get a refund in 3 days from your order. Ok got to go.