6/14/08

Why Should I Join Freebie Force?

This makes a lot of since to me, let me explain...

Why spend hours searching the net and going through tons of sites for free things, filling out tons of online forms, you have to admit, it's time consuming, I don't know about you, but I have a life.

Even if I was that bold to spend all day going through every website that said "Free Stuff," the value of those products still wouldn't match the value of products that I could be getting through Freebie Force.

Freebie Force scours the net daily for you, they put all the products on your very own site and they PAY you a monthly income to be in this program!"

*You can give away some of the stuff that you receive for Free to get people to join
your team so you can receive a monthly income from them. As long as people enjoy getting Free stuff every single month while they are a member, you get paid every single month on top of getting Free stuff.

Why is there a $9.95 monthly membership fee? To cover the costs to do all the searching for you and provide you with a fully functional site of your very own, FREE marketing tools, FREE splash pages from the StarForce Team and an unlimited income opportunity!

Won't you give Freebie Force a try too? I know you'll love it like I do!

No comments: